This summer the beautiful city of Mostar can be your perfect destination for exploring historic sites, green landscapes, colorful souvenirs and meeting friendly people.
As you all know the Trip Advisor website has become an essential reference point for anyone who is planning their next holiday. In case you have missed it, read our previous post – 5 Best restaurants in Mostar according to TripAdvisor.
The Tour Guide Mostar team has the best info about top 5 hotels in Mostar according to the customer reviews and having the Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor.
Where is the best accommodation in Mostar?
- Hotel Mepas is the winner of Traveler`s Choice 2016 Awards. Situated in the center core of Mostar in the biggest shopping mall, this hotel has 136 reviews from visitors on TripAdvisor. Perfect for resting and recovering, this 5 stars hotel offers lots of wellness & spa facilities for the guests.
- The Eden Villa in Mostar has 115 reviews from past customers. Situated above the historic city of Mostar, this place offers a beautiful panoramic view over the city. Also according to the info on Booking, this hotel was most booked property in 2015.
- The Deny Motel has 172 reviews from visitors on TripAdvisor. This motel is situated only 50 meters away from the Old part of the town and Old Bridge. Their services include transport to different destinations, as well as free parking.
- The City Hotel has 115 reviews from past customers. It has a pleasant ambience and great location is a year-round leisure and business destination. With its modern architectural design rich in details of Mostar and Herzegovina, the hotel features an impeccable blend of beauty, style and cultural heritage of the region.
- The Emen Motel has 140 reviews from TripAdvisor visitors. This place is basically located 2 minutes away from the iconic Old Bridge. Each room has a great balcony view on the panorama of the city as well on the surrounding mountains.
In case you have missed it, read our previous post – 5 Best restaurants in Mostar according to TripAdvisor.