Not many people have been very fortunate to travel extensively throughout the world while still young. Most of us plan our trips and vacations in advance because traveling can be expansive if you do not know where you can cut your costs.
Maybe you want to explore your country first before taking the leap outside, maybe you want to venture into the unknown and take the leap to an exotic location such as Malta or the Madagascar. Whatever your travel goal is for 2017, you have to make it a priority.
In case you have missed it, read our previous article – Money Saving Tips to Travel more in 2017.
Sometimes all we need before going on our next journey is an inspirational travel quote.
Why we love travel quotes?
They capture little moments of clarity that highlight truths about travel, adventure, and life in general.
Tour Guide Mostar brings five inspiring travel quotes from famous people. Think about them before your next travel adventure!
- Mark Twain: â€œTravel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.â€
- Dagobert D. Runes: â€œPeople travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the people they ignore at home.â€
- Aldous Huxley: â€œFor the born traveller, travelling is a besetting vice. Like other vices, it is imperious, demanding its victimâ€™s time, money, energy and the sacrifice of comfort.â€
- Maya Angelou : â€œPerhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.â€
- Mark Twain: â€œTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnâ€™t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.â€